[wplug-erie] IBM 365 XD laptop

Michael S. Burlingame msburlingame at eriebeer.com
Thu Feb 19 11:08:55 EST 2004

Hey Guys (and girls),

I have found my dream linux box, a nice middle aged (be nice) ibm 365 xd
laptop.  Anyone ever crammed linux on one of these speed racers before?
as well, I do have win95/slackware on it using a msdos boot into the
slackware linux zipslack.  Now what does one do with one of these?

for instance can I dream of xwindows taking off or am i doomed to the
command line?  and if this works, I'll gladly tell y'all how or what I did
to get it working.
I'll let you know how downloading x went and so on and so forth.

Mike