[wplug-erie] Details on Mercyhurst location.

Just Bill bill at justbill.org
Wed Apr 7 18:15:14 EDT 2004

Sound good enough for me for the installfest.  I only have one problem.
Regular meetings. I believe should be held at Blasco for one very big
reason.  We can have access to it year round.  Please excuse me if I
don't remember, but do you work at at Mercyhurst and can garantee us a
room during breaks and summer months, that would be a problem if you
cant.  Also, just because you have a projector doesn't necessarily it'll
work for our particular laptops.  While 2 out of 3 failed, I"m not
complelty giving up on mine.  I have some ideas that I checked into
after the meeting, and i think they can be resolved for the most part
and some presentations won't need a projector because they'll just be
speakers/lecturers.  Of course,  if after the install fest we can check
all the equipment and we can somehow have a continuing contact while
studenst are on break and what not, it does sound like a good long term
investment.

 To be honest with you I"m really just about to flip a coin for the
install fest though.  While the Caf is only $5, if everbody chipped in
$5 dollars for lets say Pizza, thats a whole lot of pizza and soda I can
eat while watching my stupid machine tick away. On the other side of the
coin, I"m a sucker for ALL YOU CAN EAT.  Well thats my pulled in either
direction mentallity.

Bill
bill at justbill.org