[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting Feb 17

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:44:26 EST 2015

I guess part of the plan tonight was to discuss the GUM and the nature of
it.  I think we should just go with John's plan that he expressed to me,
which (if I didn't get it wrong) is to make it a social event, but those of
us that can should chip away at a few remaining items for the WPLUG server,
plus discuss more about the online membership portal.

- joe