[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting Feb 17

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:21:45 EST 2015

As of now I do not think it worthwhile to have a board meeting tonight. I
am now not going tonight except to pick up the bank statement.
 I believe having the board meeting at least one hour before the GUM, If
possible would be good.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Joe Prostko <joe.prostko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am for that (if we can use the Hack Pittsburgh facilities early), or
> we can still have it tonight.  Pat said he can't guarantee he'll make
> the GUM on Saturday either.
>
> In any case, we should decide soon, as I'll just head straight home if
> we aren't having the meeting tonight.  Honestly, I have no preference
> to either option.
>
> - joe
>
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Stanley C Slomberg
> <scslomberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok how about 1 hr before the sat meet
> >
> > On Feb 17, 2015 4:01 PM, "Joe Prostko" <joe.prostko at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Alright, Pat told me he 100% cannot make it either.  I will give his
> >> report on his behalf.  Also, I'll probably end up taking down the
> >> minutes tonight.  As long as me, John, and Stanley are present, we
> >> will have quorum to have the meeting.
> >>
> >> - joe

> Saturday!

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (STAN)   Home
412-441-7826 (STAN)   Office

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

*NEW*

*Ambit Energy - Reduce your electric and gas bills through this amazing
company;and/or become part of Ambit Energy. Watch the video:  *Here is a 5
minute video:

*www.energygoldrush.com/gonew <http://www.energygoldrush.com/gonew>*

*http://stanline.myambit.com <http://stanline.myambit.com>   About Ambit
Energy*

*http://stanline <http://stanline>.joinambit.com <http://joinambit.com>
Customer Sign up*
*http://stanline.energy526.com <http://stanline.energy526.com>  Consultant
Sign up*

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com