[wplug-board] Meet at Klavons

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Sat May 31 19:13:14 EDT 2014

Fine. Now Vance, Pat and I, if all is ok with them, should meet at Klavon's
Monday eve 06/02 about 7:30 or so. I will find out if the owner or manager
will be there to discuss the date and time.

Stanley,

PS: Justin, will you try to make it? Let us know.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Pat Barron <pat at lectroid.com> wrote:

> On 05/31/2014 06:16 PM, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> > I could meet on Monday or Friday evening.  Probably 6:30pm at the
> > earliest.  Is there parking available in the area?
> Parking in that area is pretty much all on-street.
>
> I think Monday would be the best evening to meet (both for planning, any
> perhaps even for an actual event).  Otherwise parking will be
> difficult.  Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in particular, parking would
> be sort of challenging.
>
> On any given weeknight, I pretty much can't be anywhere prior to 7:30pm,
> unless I take vacation time from work....  (FYI, for event planning
> purposes - on weeknights, Klavon's is open until 9pm.)
>
> --Pat.

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)
412-361-STAN

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com