[wplug-board] Meet at Klavons

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sat May 31 18:31:20 EDT 2014

On 05/31/2014 06:16 PM, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> I could meet on Monday or Friday evening.  Probably 6:30pm at the
> earliest.  Is there parking available in the area?
Parking in that area is pretty much all on-street.

I think Monday would be the best evening to meet (both for planning, any
perhaps even for an actual event).  Otherwise parking will be
difficult.  Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in particular, parking would
be sort of challenging.

On any given weeknight, I pretty much can't be anywhere prior to 7:30pm,
unless I take vacation time from work....  (FYI, for event planning
purposes - on weeknights, Klavon's is open until 9pm.)

--Pat.