[wplug-board] If my financial situation permits...

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:40:14 EDT 2014

I would like to loan x amount of dollars to WPLUG.  Once I am again gainfully employed, I will contact Pat to get some deposit slips or maybe get some blanks and fill in what I want to give. I get the bank statements,  as some of you know from the PO Box and the bank is close enough for me to deposit funds.

Yours truly,

Stanley C. 412-361-7826 Home

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline
Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansingstanlne.isagenix.com
Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com
Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com