[wplug-board] Ice cream social trivia

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:04:53 EDT 2014

Vance,
I would like to see both individual and team if it can be worked out
timewise. Jeopardy style is great, and of course hands held high is best.

Stanley

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:

> I'm coming up with trivia questions for the upcoming ice cream
> social - I have 16 so far and am working on more.  Here are some
> examples (these are not actual questions; this way you all can
> participate in the competition without an unfair advantage :).
>
> Historical
> In what year was the 1.0 release of Red Hat made?
>
> Technical
> In what programming language is Mediawiki and Wordpress written?
>
> Command line
> What is the default signal sent by the "kill" command?
>
> Personalities
> Who is the lead developer of the Slackware Linux distribution?
>
> So far, my questions seem to be skewing toward the historical and
> command line categories; I'm going to try to balance this out.
>
> Also, what format do we want to use?  Teams, or individual
> competition?  Jeopardy-style selection of categories, or random
> selection?  Without buzzers, I guess people can raise their hands
> to answer.
>
> Vance Kochenderfer        |  "Get me out of these ropes and into a
> vkochend at nyx.net          |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)
412-361-STAN

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com