[wplug-board] Next board meeting

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Feb 14 17:45:19 EST 2014

Well, our first board meetings took place at Panera on McKnight Road. We
met at IBM Squirrel Hill last time because we all have jobs in
Pittsburgh at the moment.

I'd be fine with either of those locations again, or you're all welcome
to come to Pittsburgh Filmmakers. (Yeah, I'm lazy, I know.) I do think
we should keep the meeting time at 7:00, though. We should discuss:

-How our social event on Saturday went
-Finalize the date/time/venue for our event in March
-Finalize the format for our event in March
-WPLUG Web site update (an idea I had)

If there's anything else, let Joe know so he can add it to the agenda.

---

JUSTIN SMITH

"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work
done."
-Linus Torvalds