[wplug-board] Next board meeting

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 07:50:55 EST 2014

I too am lazy, but for my convenience, PGH Filmakers is my pick. All of us can decide today on time and maybe another place if necessary.

Stanley C. 412-361-7826 Home

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline
Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansingstanlne.isagenix.com
Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com
Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com