[wplug-board] February meeting

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Wed Feb 5 07:23:46 EST 2014

Whatever time you think would work best. If it's 2-4, that's fine.

It's good that we have the Cocoaheads onboard with this. I still haven't
been able to get a rise from Marty over at SNAPGH. However, I noticed
that he posted a message to their Google Group yesterday:

"I apologize for dropping off the radar.

We completely missed January due to lack of topic and we couldn't get
into the building.

I would love to have a February meeting.
Let's meet on Wednesday Nov 19th at 6pm at TeraSwitch Networks.

Once I have a topic I'll send an update.

Martin"

I think he meant February 19th. It would be very difficult get a meeting
together on such short notice, though. I'll contact him again and pitch
our event as an easy way to ease his group back into the swing of
things.

---

JUSTIN SMITH

"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work
done."
-Linus Torvalds