[wplug-board] February meeting

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:53:59 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 5:03 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 05:52:01PM -0700, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
>> I got in touch with Games n' At to ask about February 15.  They
>> said they can't really predict what will be a busy day and what
>> won't, so I guess this is as good a choice as any.
>
> Are we OK to go ahead with this date?  What time do we want to
> choose?  2-4pm?  I'd like to get an announcement out no later than
> Wednesday the 5th.

2-4 on the 15th sounds good to me.

> The Cocoaheads have said they'll cross-promote with us once we
> give them the details.  Any other groups we should work with?

I could probably ask the Drupal group since I know all the organizers,
but they are having a meeting on the 18th, so I don't think they'd be
interested in promoting or being directly associated with something so
close.  Maybe I could get a couple of people to show up however if I
post to their Meetup page.  I'll wait until we officially announce
something though.

- joe