[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting, Tuesday August 19th

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Aug 18 14:47:04 EDT 2014

Apologies for being out of touch, last week was really bad.  But my
office is now totally cleared out, and I have entirely migrated my work
environment to home (for now....).  I'm still catching up on personal
e-mails and such.

I am planning to be at the board meeting.  I will try to stop on the way
at the PO box and pick up the bank statement.  But failing that, I can
at least print it out from online.

--Pat.