[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting, Tuesday August 19th

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:34:29 EDT 2014

You are correct.  Sorry, I was rushing with a copy/paste since I have
a deadline tomorrow at work and can't really mess with email or much
of anything else today.  That said, there's really no excuse to screw
up the date, really.  At least I got the location right this time.  ;)

Yes, the meeting is indeed tomorrow, Tuesday, August 19th, not in the
past back in July.  :)

- joe