[wplug-board] Board of Directors Meeting

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Nov 12 15:19:31 EST 2013

The transitionary meeting of the 2013 WPLUG Board of Directors will take
place next Tuesday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m. We'll be meeting in person
at Panera Bread on McKnight Road. If you can't remember how to get
there, here's the address so you can plug it in to your GPS device of
choice:

7217 Mcknight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
(412) 635-9481

Remember to bring any official materials you have as part of your current
office since we don't know who will have what position on the 2014 board
just yet. (Well, other than Stanley.)

See you there.

--

*Justin Smith*

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."
-Dennis Ritchie