[wplug-board] Information about Pittsburgh Foundation and Heinz Endowments

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Mar 8 12:35:40 EST 2012

On 03/08/2012 12:27 PM, JUDI GALARDI wrote:
> Correct.  But we could try Dave Sevick and HCEF for "go through" donors.

Yes - as long as they otherwise meet the eligibility requirements, and
we can convince them to work with us on a project.  They (the
appropriate 501(c)3 or 509(a)) would have to be the ones to actually
submit the grant application.  Part of the proposal they would submit
would most likely include a proposed budget, which would reflect money
that would come to us (whether we're mentioned by name in the proposal
or not) that would support whatever our role in the project would be.

--Pat.