[wplug-board] Information about Pittsburgh Foundation and Heinz Endowments

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 15:16:21 EST 2012

Ok.  In the meantime, I got this project proposal form from HCEF.

 Maybe we could help teach the homeless kids Linux with Dave and/or  JohnnyQ from goodwill.  It may help to ask for a grant with those groups when we have a tangible plan...

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.

    and we can convince them to work with us on a project.  They (the
    appropriate 501(c)3 or 509(a)) would have to be the ones to actually
    submit the grant application.  Part of the proposal they would
    submit would most likely include a proposed budget, which would
    reflect money that would come to us (whether we're mentioned by name
    in the proposal or not) that would support whatever our role in the
    project would be.