[wplug-board] donation for a non-profit

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:46:07 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Michael Loomis
<amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we still need someone to meet Brian at the school on Thursday, I will
> take off and do i

The issue that remains is that WSCC has to approve this, and I don't
know how likely it will be given the timetable.  I mean, even if they
are fine with proceeding, they may want to choose a different day,
other than Thursday. I think a conference call that Brian suggested
could help as well, but I know for me anyway, I won't be available to
have one of those until tomorrow at the earliest.

Also, the WPLUG board has to approve this before even talking to WSCC,
and given the bylaws, I'm not sure we can actualize this in time.

Pat or Terry, you have any input into this?

- joe