[wplug-board] Social networking

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 23:32:36 EST 2012

Only that I am not on any "social media" pages and prefer to stay that way.  Why not have one for promotional purposes but leave the group for internal correspondence.

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.