[wplug-board] August Treasurer's report

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Aug 7 12:55:36 EDT 2012

I will convey this "formally" this evening, but am sending it out ahead
of time too for the benefit of anyone who can't make it.

Checking account balance as of last statement (07/31/2012):  $919.65
(+/-) Pending bank transactions not reflected in statement:  none
(+) Petty cash on hand:  $67.65
(=) Total cash available:  $987.30

Upcoming/pending expenses to consider

Currently due space rental fees to WSCC:   ($60.00)
Upcoming space rental fee to WSCC for September:  ($30.00)
Picnic shelter rental fee:  ($30.00)
Picnic food expenses:  ($50.00) (just a guess, based on what was
allocated by the board last year)
Linode service renewal (end of September):  ($406.98) (or ($215.46) if
we decide to renew for one year instead of two)

Total short term expenses:  ($576.98)

Total projected available cash in 4Q2012:  $410.32

Once I get an updated membership roster from the Secretary, I can update
this projection to account for anticipated membership dues that will be
collected from renewing members.

--Pat.