[wplug-board] May's Speaker

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:44:01 EDT 2012

Board,

John Lewis has kindly agreed to give a talk on iproute2.  He has
forwarded to me his credentials and an outline that I will attach here.
 I have taken the liberty to email this information to the Vice Chair
asking him to a short announcement out by Sunday night and a more
detailed one out after our meeting on Tuesday.

Regards,

Terry Golightly
--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org