[wplug-board] Proposal for Special Rule of Order relating to meeting by conference call

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sat Apr 28 12:21:02 EDT 2012

Unless there's any objection by the rest of the board, I'd like to
introduce a proposed Special Rule of Order at the next GUM, that would
allow the board to meet by conference call if necessary.  I'll try to
provide a draft of my proposal in the next day or two.

This would have to be approved by the membership, so it's important that
we get the meeting announcement out early, and include a draft of the
proposal (or at least, a link to it) in the meeting notice.  If we don't
have at least a quorum of paid members present at the meeting, it can't
be voted on (each board member is, of course, a paid member, so we all
count towards quorum).

--Pat.