[wplug-board] Beginning rough draft for the sprout fund grant

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:05:26 EDT 2012

I'll be sure to write up my bio, as I admit I kind of forgot about it.
 In any case, I think we still need more substance, as Sprout Fund is
really looking to fund new projects, not pleas of "hey, we need stuff
that may come in handy when we do what we're already doing".  That
said, I don't really know how we can make the proposal more enticing,
but I'll ponder it this weekend.

- joe