[wplug-board] Commercial sponsorship

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Apr 13 16:47:10 EDT 2012

On 04/13/2012 4:30 PM, JUDI GALARDI wrote:
> Do you think Costco might be interested?  They'd have their...logo or
> "compliments of..".on the banner

I doubt that any national retailer would be interested; I'm thinking
more along the lines of local technology companies and startups.  Or
open source niche companies (that I can't think of any of right at the
moment, but you get the idea...).  I know people at places like
AlphaLabs (a startup incubator on the South Side) that I could ask for
leads.

--Pat.