[wplug-board] Commercial sponsorship

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 16:59:19 EDT 2012

I see.  If I meet up w/ any of those people I'll let you know. (I know some people in the "computer business).  Maybe I should ask what that means.
Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.

    more along the lines of local technology companies and startups.  Or
    open source niche companies (that I can't think of any of right at
    the moment, but you get the idea...).  I know people at places like
    AlphaLabs (a startup incubator on the South Side) that I could ask
    for leads.