[wplug-board] wplug phone number

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Apr 10 23:38:03 EDT 2012

On 4/10/2012 11:30 PM, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> How does one (me) create a special invite only channel? I barely use
> IRC and am not really familiar with the nut and bolts of how it works.
> Regards, Terry

In your IRC client, you create the channel just by joining it (for
instance, "/join #wplugboard").  If the channel doesn't exist, it will
be created, and you'll be the sole channel operator.  Set invite-only
mode using "/mode +i".  Then invite each user to join, like "/invite
joe_shmoe".  The channel will vanish when the last person leaves the chat.

Logging options differ depending on what client you use, but I guess you
could just cut-and-paste from the chat window into a file after we're
done, that's the easy way to do it.

--Pat.