[wplug-board] WPLUG Board transition

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Nov 24 00:06:43 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 12:21:47PM -0500, Michael Loomis wrote:
> I agree with Judi. Let's wait until the 6th.

You can do that, but note that the new Board does not take office
until you decide who is occupying which office and the result is
announced to the membership.

So if you decide to wait until the 6th, I would recommend that you
plan to make your selections first thing, then I can send a
notification out to the membership from the coffee shop.  Only
after that would the new Board would be able to meet officially.