[wplug-board] SFD wiki pags for Tarentum

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:41:31 EDT 2011

Gang,

I also checked here. Appears we've been beaten to the punch for this
area (see link below).  I'll look into finding out who's in charge of
that wiki page and maybe we can join forces. Beth Lynn could this be our
friends from APCUG?  Jim, if you could, please get a hold of Mike
Loomis.  He's not returning my emails.  He must be very busy. As always
I need your comments and suggestions on how to proceed.

Terry

--
Vice Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
vicechair at wplug.org
http://wplug.org