[wplug-board] Board transition update

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Nov 15 00:22:18 EST 2009

David Ostroske wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
>
> > I made David Kraus and David Ostroske list owners of the
> > wplug-members and wplug-board mailing lists, replacing Michael
> > Semcheski and myself.  You two will get a message each morning
> > listing pending messages being held for moderation.  If nothing on
> > the list is legitimate, you can just ignore them and they will be
> > auto-deleted after four days.
>
> So far, there haven't been any pending list messages. If it's working, I
> wouldn't know yet.

Looking via the web interface, there are two messages that came in
to wplug-board on November 11, and two on November 12 (all spam).
You should have received daily notifications since then.

If you haven't gotten notification about these, your mail system
may be filing them away in your junk folder.  I can't remember
exactly the address used to send these - it's something with a
wplug.org domain (or subdomain).  I have wplug.org whitelisted and
would suggest you do likewise.

You should also have received messages giving you a web password
for wplug-board and wplug-members.