[wplug-board] Board transition update

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 00:45:38 EST 2009

Ugh, I gotta correct my last message to you, Vance.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net>wrote:

> David Ostroske wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I made David Kraus and David Ostroske list owners of the
> > > wplug-members and wplug-board mailing lists, replacing Michael
> > > Semcheski and myself.  You two will get a message each morning
> > > listing pending messages being held for moderation.  If nothing on
> > > the list is legitimate, you can just ignore them and they will be
> > > auto-deleted after four days.
> >
> > So far, there haven't been any pending list messages. If it's working, I
> > wouldn't know yet.
>
> Looking via the web interface, there are two messages that came in
> to wplug-board on November 11, and two on November 12 (all spam).
> You should have received daily notifications since then.
>
> I've discarded those messages since then. Maybe I did receive the changes,
but just deleted them because they looked like the wplug and wplug-market
notifications. I'll double check my spam folder. I do have wplug and
wplug-market white-listed in my Gmail account. Maybe I need to do the same
with wplug-board and wplug-members.

I'm taking care of this immediately.

-- Dave O