[wplug-board] WSCC Comcast Installation

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:24:42 EDT 2009

Jeff sent the following message to me and wplug-board at ...  For some
reason, wplug-board automatically discards posts from non-subscribers
rather than putting them into a moderation queue.  It would be nice to
get that changed for this particular type of situation.  Anyway, the
text of his message is below: