[wplug-board] WSCC Comcast Installation

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat May 23 01:38:31 EDT 2009

Michael Semcheski wrote:
> I don't see any indication that the Board has to vote to approve these
> contracts.

The network agreement binds WPLUG to certain commitments, so in my
opinion it should be approved by the membership.  Given the
timeframe involved, I think the practical approach would be for
the board (on June 2?  are we meeting then?) to authorize Mike to
sign the agreement, then have the membership ratify the board's
action at the next GUM.  It also would need to be signed by the
appropriate WSCC representative.

The release is a personal thing, so is really up to the
individuals involved to sign.  Though we should try to come up
with standard wording that WSCC will also be happy with.