[wplug-board] 7 Apr meeting

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 00:00:38 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:

> * Get an MTA and Mailman installed on the Linode server, ready
>    to accept configs and archives from penguin

I think this is a great idea.  We're not that far from it, but its something
I've never done.

>  * Either repair permissions on the existing wiki or replace it
>    with a stock Mediawiki

The existing wiki install is broken by the 'recaptcha' plugin.  We need the
recaptcha to cut out the spam that was plaguing the wiki.

There is a stock mediawiki install setup on the server, using a different
database.  We just need to copy and paste the pages in.

>  * Get membership rolls straightened out and store them on the
>    Linode server

An excellent idea.

I'd love to get together to devote some time to knocking these things out,
either on the 14th, or any other day except for Saturday.  (Actually, I'd
prefer not to do it on Monday, but if its the easiest, I'll make that
sacrifice.)