[wplug-board] 7 Apr meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Apr 7 17:33:34 EDT 2008

Well, I just got off the phone with Ted, who's not feeling well,
so that pretty much breaks up any chance of meeting tonight.  At
this point, I guess the 14th sounds like our best option?

Let me know if that works/doesn't work for you.  Thanks!

I was picturing using this time as a work session to knock out one
or more of the following outstanding items:
  * Determine why the new router doesn't seem to work (defective/
    misconfigured/just not capable of doing what we need?)
  * Get an MTA and Mailman installed on the Linode server, ready
    to accept configs and archives from penguin
  * Either repair permissions on the existing wiki or replace it
    with a stock Mediawiki
  * Get membership rolls straightened out and store them on the
    Linode server