[wplug-board] draft announcement for webdesign contest

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue May 15 16:46:15 EDT 2007

Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> To enter, create a mockup of
> your new design and send your entry to webdesign at wplug.org.

What are we looking for in a mockup?  I'm sure I could create a
nice-looking layout in the GIMP, but I'd have no idea how to
actually implement it in CSS.  Should we specify that submissions
should be code that can be put into production with minimal
additional work?  (This is kind of implied by item #3.)

You also might want to explicitly point out that multiple entries
from the same person (or team) are allowed.

Everything else looks A-OK.