[wplug-board] Meeting tonight

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 11 16:52:55 EDT 2007

>>> It's a safe assumption that Beth Lynn is also in.  I'm a little
>>> worried about Mike not being.  Without Mike, I do not want to have
>>> this meeting. It's important that we get him involved ASAP.
>>
>> Does anyone have a phone # for him?
>
> I do not.  Here's the deal, to avoid people making unnecessary trips, if
> I don't hear positive re: Mike's attendance by 4:00pm, the meeting will
> be postponed for 1 week until June 18th.
>
> I will send out official notice of the cancellation by email and I will
> also call Beth Lynn, who doesn't seem to check her email that often.

I just got off the phone with Beth Lynn, who does have Mike Hansell's phone number.  Apparently he is out of town right now, which explains why he isn't checking email.

We will attempt to reschedule our meeting for next Monday, June 18th, at 7:30pm.  Beth Lynn has graciously offered to provider her house.  Vance, if you can bring a speaker phone, then I can call into the meeting and we can roll with it.  Beth Lynn will also try to call Mike Hansell later in the week to confirm attendance.

Please RSVP about whether or not you can make it.

--Patrick