[wplug-board] Meeting tonight

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 11 15:14:42 EDT 2007

>> It's a safe assumption that Beth Lynn is also in.  I'm a little worried
>>  about Mike not being.  Without Mike, I do not want to have this
>> meeting. It's important that we get him involved ASAP.
>
> Does anyone have a phone # for him?

I do not.  Here's the deal, to avoid people making unnecessary trips, if I don't hear positive re: Mike's attendance by 4:00pm, the meeting will be postponed for 1 week until June 18th.

I will send out official notice of the cancellation by email and I will also call Beth Lynn, who doesn't seem to check her email that often.

--Patrick