[wplug-board] step one to closing paypay account

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sat Feb 3 15:31:10 EST 2007

Hello,

I have requested the transfer of the total balance of the paypal funds
($45.99) to the checking account of Western PA Linux User's Group. This
could take 3-5 business days. Unless someone wants to go visit the bank,
we will have to wait for our bank statement to verify that this took
place. I have scheduled a reminder on my pda to check on the status by
logging into paypal on 2/12. I assume we will have the paper statement in
hand by the March board meeting. Unless someone can confirm for me before
then, I will cancel the paypal account at the March board meeting.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher