[wplug-board] meeting tonight?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Jun 14 09:03:41 EDT 2006

> Hey Patrick, hey everyone,
>
> On 6/13/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> > do we have a meeting tomorrow?  if so, when and where?
>
> We must be drifting through the summer doldrums. I put out a call for
> a meeting last week, and nobody replied. I don't even know if we've
> got a meeting place! And shame on me, I'm woefully unprepared, anyway.
>
> It's not that we don't have some interesting things to talk about.
> Vance floated a proposal on the -plan list (which I forwarded to the
> -board list) that would let us use Gmail hosting to give interested
> members special email addresses. ErieLUG Revival appears to be making
> some headway. We've got the SunGard site visit next month. And a bunch
> of other stuff that we talked about last month.
>
> If I don't hear anything in the affirmative during the course of the
> day, I'll say that we should meet next Wednesday, on June 21st,
> instead. But if we do want to meet tonight, I can't say that I'll be
> able to provide an agenda, at least right away.

Summer doldrums might be a good excuse ...

I just kind of assumed that everything was on track to meet tonight.
I suppose that's not quite how things are supposed to happen.

I'm planning to be there.  Is there anyone who can't make it?  It
shouldn't be difficult to put together a last-minute agenda:
*) appoint PR committee
*) Review/discuss Lance's proposal
*) Report on continuing activities from last meeting

Anything else?

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.