[wplug-board] meeting tonight?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:26:53 EDT 2006

Hey Patrick, hey everyone,

On 6/13/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> do we have a meeting tomorrow?  if so, when and where?

We must be drifting through the summer doldrums. I put out a call for
a meeting last week, and nobody replied. I don't even know if we've
got a meeting place! And shame on me, I'm woefully unprepared, anyway.

It's not that we don't have some interesting things to talk about.
Vance floated a proposal on the -plan list (which I forwarded to the
-board list) that would let us use Gmail hosting to give interested
members special email addresses. ErieLUG Revival appears to be making
some headway. We've got the SunGard site visit next month. And a bunch
of other stuff that we talked about last month.

If I don't hear anything in the affirmative during the course of the
day, I'll say that we should meet next Wednesday, on June 21st,
instead. But if we do want to meet tonight, I can't say that I'll be
able to provide an agenda, at least right away.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>