[wplug-board] Board meeting this week, sometime?

Chris Teodorski chris at teodorski.com
Tue Jan 10 21:57:32 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 20:47 -0500, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> > Tomorrow's Wednesday. That doesn't give us much time. If we're going
> > to meet, we should pick a place fast, like sometime tonight. I still
> > think somewhere on CMU campus would work best. Can we get a room?
>
> Being as I haven't heard anything from Chris, Beth Lynn, or Bill about
> this, we should put it off and not do it tomorrow.  Can we reschedule
> for next Tuesday or Wednesday?
>
> --Patrick

All,

My butt seems to be rug burn free -- but I do think it would be good for
us to get together.  I believe I am free both Tuesday and Wednesday of
next week.

I could be mistaken, but I thought we had agreed to pass on this
Wednesday (tomorrow) because Beth Lynn was unavailable....  Either way,
I say we pass on tomorrow and quickly schedule something for next week
if possible(let's get it on the calendar sooner rather than later).

Chris