[wplug-board] Board meeting next week, sometime?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:47:55 EST 2006

On 1/10/06, Chris Teodorski <chris at teodorski.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 20:47 -0500, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> > Being as I haven't heard anything from Chris, Beth Lynn, or Bill about
> > this, we should put it off and not do it tomorrow.  Can we reschedule
> > for next Tuesday or Wednesday?

[...]
> My butt seems to be rug burn free -- but I do think it would be good for
> us to get together.  I believe I am free both Tuesday and Wednesday of
> next week.

I'm up for any day, as long as it's soon. Tuesday the 17th or
Wednesday the 18th works for me.

> I could be mistaken, but I thought we had agreed to pass on this
> Wednesday (tomorrow) because Beth Lynn was unavailable....  Either way,
> I say we pass on tomorrow and quickly schedule something for next week
> if possible(let's get it on the calendar sooner rather than later).

We were planning to meet on Saturday, but circumstances didn't really permit.

Anyway, since we don't have a wiki like we had for the bylaws stuff,
I've decided to start messing around with some stuff from
37signals.com that will let us collaborate. Here's a list of things
that we should cover at the meeting. If I'm missing anything here,
just add them to the list.
http://eksortso.tadalist.com/lists/show/68840611504f463c5a14ae233e44ce76

If you think it might be helpful, I'll check if I can set up a
shareable page in Backpack, to let us do other neat things.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>