[wplug-board] Board Meeting on Wednesday, August 9th, 2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:57:03 EDT 2006

Here's official announcement for the next WPLUG Board meeting, which
will be held on August 9th, starting at 7:00pm. We'll need to find a
place to meet, and I've got to get an agenda together. I've read some
of my email today but haven't responded to it yet. I also want to
re-post the revised draft minutes, and I'll do that under separate
cover so I can update the members, too.

If any of us have any long reports to give, I'd prefer if we'd post
them on the -board list. I'm not going to dictate reports longer than
a few sentences any more. Tell me what you've got, and I'll even make
the effort to read them out loud for you at the meeting!

As for the agenda, that's still under development. Reply to this
message if there's anything outstanding that we ought to bring up.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>