[wplug-board] Re: [wplug-members] Draft Minutes for Board Meeting, 12/3/2005

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:31:55 EST 2005

On 12/6/05, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> Looks right to me.

Maybe not. Something else has come up...

> BTW: I talked with Vance again and he said he's still not sure about
> Elwin.  Apparently I misunderstood him on Saturday.  I'll make an
> official correction at the next board meeting, but I just wanted folks
> to know for now.

Well, I just spoke with James O'Kane. He's not yet sure about joining
the Internet Committee, but he said that he'd tell me his decision
before the end of the week. I'll forward it on, once I hear from him
again. We can correct the minutes regarding Elwin and James.

This is all sort of embarrassing, but it's just a bump in the road for now.

Sometime soon, I'd like to start posting the minutes to the website,
somewhere. Who could I talk to to extend this page, or make something
like it?
http://wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3199

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>