[wplug-board] proposed emergency meeting

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Jun 16 13:37:19 EDT 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 bethlynn at wplug.org wrote:

> #4 Penguin hardware
> It would be nice to have some newer hardware for stability and for more
> speed for stuff that we'd like to do with the website. But we'd need to
> raise some serious cash to be able to afford something nice.

I don't think this is anywhere near panic and crisis mode. It's still in
the nice to have category. If Gerr can run setiathome all the time,and
we're not seeing a lack of website performance, then we're okay. However,
I want to get something newer so we can open our options.

> #5 Morale
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like the general morale is
> decreasing from what I noticed over the lists and during the may gum.

Morale is a fleeting, tricky thing.

-james