[wplug-board] Resignation

zman at wplug.org zman at wplug.org
Thu Jun 12 21:50:17 EDT 2003

Well, it has certainly been great.  However, the fervor I've had for WPLUG has succumbed to life responsibilities and I feel that I am no longer an asset to the board or the group.  I have failed to organize meetings for the past few months as I've finished school, graduated, and moved out of my house, and as I look forward to my journey to college, I feel that it is best that I step down.

I can't thank the group enough, and in particular the members of this board.  I have not only learned much from all of you in the realm of linux, but many of you have at one time or another been a very good friend to me in your own way.

I plan to stay active in the group.  I will be a familiar face at meetings through the summer, and I plan to contribute to the website with renewed energy.

Thank you all.  Best of wishes for WPLUG.

	Zach Paine