[wplug-board] Meeting Minutes
wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Jan 14 12:31:32 EST 2003
> .. XHTML ..
> I can get it into a nice format. Maybe even Keynote (PDF slides),
> nexcept the damn thing seems inclined to kernel panic and crash my
> machine. I think it has to do with the OpenGL...
Kids these days. never even heard of plain text...
These fancy formats are a PITA for me since I read this in
rmail over an ssh line. I didn't really see anything in the minutes
that couldn't have been expressed as plain text:
* Make install-fests more useful for the membership
- more organied
- focus on general help
- delegated to the isntall-fest committee
* Open the group officially to users of other UNIX variants
- encourage the users of these operating systems to join
* Establish a WPLUG communty experience
- pulling RSS feeds together etc etc etc
Plus it'd be a whole lot easier for folks to suggest corrections
++m "retrogrouch" d
More information about the wplug-board