[wplug-board] Meeting Minutes

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Jan 14 12:31:32 EST 2003

> .. XHTML ..
> I can get it into a nice format. Maybe even Keynote (PDF slides),
> nexcept the damn thing seems inclined to kernel panic and crash my
> machine. I think it has to do with the OpenGL...

Kids these days.  never even heard of plain text...

These fancy formats are a PITA for me since I read this in
rmail over an ssh line.  I didn't really see anything in the minutes
that couldn't have been expressed as plain text:

* Make install-fests more useful for the membership
  - more organied
  - focus on general help
  - delegated to the isntall-fest committee
* Open the group officially to users of other UNIX variants
  - encourage the users of these operating systems to join
* Establish a WPLUG communty experience
  - pulling RSS feeds together etc etc etc

Plus it'd be a whole lot easier for folks to suggest corrections
or additions.

++m "retrogrouch" d