[wplug-board] Meeting Minutes

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Tue Jan 14 12:41:33 EST 2003

On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 12:31 PM, Mark Dalrymple wrote:

>> .. XHTML ..
>> I can get it into a nice format. Maybe even Keynote (PDF slides),
>> nexcept the damn thing seems inclined to kernel panic and crash my
>> machine. I think it has to do with the OpenGL...
>
> These fancy formats are a PITA for me since I read this in
> rmail over an ssh line.  I didn't really see anything in the minutes
> that couldn't have been expressed as plain text:

Ah, okay. Sorry about that. There was sort of a running joke at the
meeting that involved Jonathan asking for the meeting notes in XML
format.

I figured that XHTML would be useful if/when we decide to stick things
up on the web site.

> Plus [plain text would] be a whole lot easier for folks to suggest
> corrections
> or additions.

True. Next draft will be in plain text (which OmniOutliner also
supports as an export format</plug>).

Evan