[wplug-board] Install-Fest Policies

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Mon Nov 26 21:55:11 EST 2001

Well, although I was working off of rob's original post, I think being
vague is better here, since we're trying to define what is respectful. I
think that, if someone is being disrespectful at an install-fest, people
will let them know, but this is just sort of a guideline so people think
before they bring their 120-member Furby collection to the next IF.

-Evan