[wplug-board] Install-Fest Policies

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Tue Nov 27 11:33:04 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Zach Paine wrote:

> I like the install fest policy proposal, but I think it may be too vague
> to say:
>
>         Bringing something distractful without asking the members of
>         WPLUG first

Distractful would be anything that distracts people.  In other words,
if someone complains about it being distractful, then it's distractful.

It really should be something along the lines of...

The installfest is for installing and configuring linux districutions and
applications.  If you intend to do anything other than that or anything
that may be distracting to others, please ask first.

[ zman's comment ]
> Am I being nit picky?

Yes. :)

--